1. ELIGIBILITY. The “Pregnancy Magazine Ready for Spring Giveaway” and this contest (“Contest”) are sponsored by Pregnancy Magazine (“Sponsor”). Contest is open only to legal residents in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). All others are ineligible to enter and will be disqualified. Employees of Pregnancy Magazine, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) or individuals living in the
same household of such employees are not eligible. The Contest begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 8, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 15, 2013 (“Contest Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, eligible Entrants must complete the entry form on the Contest site (http://www.pregnancymagazine.com/readyforspring ) or email a photo as
described on the site to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by any other means, including without limitation, telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
3. PRIZES. Each day on or about March 11th through March 15th, two (2) winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The prizes are detailed on pregnancymagazine.com/readyforspring. The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of notification by following instructions sent with or subsequent to prize notification. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours, the winner forfeits his / her winnings. No prize transfer, assignment or substitution permitted in whole or in part, except Sponsor retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. Winners are solely responsible for any local, state, federal or other taxes, and any other expenses, fees and costs connected with any prize. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Sponsor may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s). Approximate value of prizes may vary. Prizes pictured on the website may not be representative of the actual prize received. All copyrights, trademarks, and images are property of their respective owners. Pregnancy Magazine is the sole sponsor of the Contest. Other prize manufacturers neither sponsor, expressly or by implication, nor endorse the Contest.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Contest, Entrant agrees that information submitted in connection with entry may be used by Sponsor for advertisements or announcements. All Entrants will be opted in to receive promotional emails from Pregnancy Magazine. Pregnancy Magazine respects your privacy and will not share any of the information you provide with outside parties. Pregnancy Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices or otherwise falling outside these Official Rules are void. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by Administrator, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of
5. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and advertising, promotional agencies (the “Contest Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, loss, claim, damages, or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use, misuse or possession of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, garbled, damaged or postage due entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including computers) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. By entering the Contest, each Entrant further agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual, documented out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in San Francisco County, California for resolution of any disputes relating to the Contest and waive any objection thereto.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such
prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
Sponsor: Pregnancy Magazine, 2337 Vallejo Street, San Francisco, CA 94123