Shelley Rahim, Mother of 3, RPYT, is a certified Prenatal Yoga Instructor, Birth Dance Instructor, Labor/Birth Doula, Birthing From Within Mentor/Childbirth Educator and Birth Story Listener. Shelley has been trained to offer Birth Story Medicine sessions, and has over 3 years of experience helping women process their birth stories. In these Birth Story Processing sessions, Shelley helps women with all types of birth experiences, whether traumatic or not, have a better understanding of their birth. By processing the birth in new and meaningful ways, mothers are able to heal themselves and discover hidden gems of wisdom.
Shelley offers classes and services in San Diego, California.
• Free, monthly group Birth Story Processing sessions:
3rd Friday 7-9pm of the month at Yoga Jai Ma
• Private 1.5 hour Birth Story Processing Sessions
• Group Prenatal Yoga, Couples Prenatal Yoga and Birthing From Within Childbirth Classes
• Birth Dance Classes (Includes Belly dance, primal dance, ecstatic dance to awaken Feminine Energy for birth)
• Labor/Birth Doula Services