Day 1’s Giveaway: The Stokke MyCarrier
There are a number of baby carriers on the market today, but the MyCarrier is the only one that marries form with function. The new Stokke 3 in 1 baby carrier grows with your child, without compromising on comfort and ergonomics for your baby or the parent.
It can be used from birth and up to 3 years and unlike other carriers on the market, offers 2-way front and back carrying.
- Comes in dark navy, red and brown.
- Jessica Alba and Chris Hemsworth have both been recently photographed using a MyCarrier.
- MyCarrier includes three components: the main harness with integrated hip belt, front carrier, and back carrier. Secured by double locking carabiners, safe soft breathable organic cotton textiles, all materials free from harmful substances.
- MyCarrier boasts an outstanding fit for adults too with an ergonomically shaped back plate to ensure comfort for the back and neck. Thoughtful touches include pockets for your keys and integrated sun/sleep shade for baby.
- It is approved by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). That means that all textiles are made from organic fibres and all chemical inputs such as dyestuff and auxiliaries meet strict environmental and toxicological criteria.
Based in Norway and sold internationally, Stokke is the maker of premium quality baby products including the classic Tripp Trapp chair. http://www.stokke.com/en-us/